[TriLUG] Registration now open for CityCamp NC 2014 - seating limited

Jason Hibbets jhibbets at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:05:48 EDT 2014

Hello TriLUG!

Registration for CityCamp NC 2014 is now open. The planning team remains
committed to delivering incredibly high participant value that is not
dependent on hefty registration fees. Thanks to the generosity of many
sponsors [1], including our venue sponsor, William Peace University,
registration for the unconference remains at only $10.00 for general
admission. Government employees receive discounted admission for $5.00.
Students with valid identification, elected officials, and William Peace
staff are free.

We'll need some hackers and technology experts, so register now to reserve
your seat: http://citycampnc.org/register/

This year, we will kick things off at The Architect on Thursday, May 29 at
6pm. We will have a full day unconference this year at William Peace
University on Friday, May 30 followed by team competition and a Triangle
Code for America hackathon on Saturday, May 31. If you can't make it for
the full event, please consider joining us for the hackathon.

Jason Hibbets & Patrick Gravinese, CityCamp NC co-chairs

[1] Please see our sponsors and tell the thank you:
http://citycampnc.org/sponsors/