[TriLUG] Job: Software Engineer, python

Hrivnak, Michael mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Fri Jun 6 14:08:17 EDT 2014

My team at Red Hat is growing, and we have a new position for a software
engineer in Raleigh. The project is in python, and while we are looking for
some python experience, it does not have to be your main ax.

The project is Pulp (http://www.pulpproject.org/), which is part of Red
Hat's Satellite product. In addition to managing software packaged as RPMs,
we have our hands in many other exciting areas of work such as docker,
puppet, ostree, and openstack. All of our work is fully open-source (
https://github.com/pulp). It's a great team of people, and I strongly
endorse Red Hat as a great place to work.

If you are interested, feel free to talk to me about our referral program
before you apply. ;) I'm also happy to answer your questions.

http://jobs.redhat.com/jobs/descriptions/software-engineer-python-raleigh-north-carolina-job-1-4490292

Michael