[TriLUG] FCC may step in to pre-empt TWC like legislation

Tim Jowers timjowers at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:02:36 EDT 2014

Hi Matt,

Do you mean to say competition is illegal or is outlawing competition
already illegal in NC?   I'm in Charlotte and TWC's cable is the only valid
choice where I live. AT&T offers DSL but its horrible. I think to get on
the backbone is like $4k a month; so, hard to start-up a competitor.

Thank you,
Tim

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 6:08 AM, Matt Whitlow <matt.church.whitlow at gmail.com