[TriLUG] how was SELF?

Nikolas Everett nik9000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 14:20:14 EDT 2014

It was a small conference but I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed these talks:
* How you Currently AREN'T Delivering Software
* The Linux Game Industry
* Non-Coders Wanted: How to Get and Keep Non-technical Volunteers
* You know, for kids!  7 ideas for improving tech education in schools
* Docker: Containerize All The Things

I imagine The Tiny Dirty Window We See You Through was also good but didn't
get to go to that one.

I gave Tour of an Elasticsearch Application so I can't rate that one though
no one walked out on me so I consider it a partial success.

Hallway track was good.  Speakers were approachable and nice.

Hotel was pretty but it filled up and I didn't get to stay in it so I
stayed in the Red Roof Inn across the highway.  It was nightmarish.

Nik