[TriLUG] Use Tails (Linux) or Tor? Your an Extremist

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 12:24:36 EDT 2014

Igor,
Yeah and good luck explaining to a jury.

Lately, everytime I post to the TriLUG list I get the message below, which
apparently is an anti-NSA thing developed by some MIT folks:

"Hi, User @protonmail.ch doesn't exist. Please check the email address
again. Thank you! ProtonMail"

Not sure why I get this message, but it probably supports the idea this
type of list could be an interesting target to monitor.

TriLUG...command line extremists!

Jeremy Davis
@jeremydavis0_0
www.trianglecareerdevelopment.com