[TriLUG] Use Tails (Linux) or Tor? Your an Extremist

matt at noway2.thruhere.net matt at noway2.thruhere.net
Thu Jul 3 16:13:00 EDT 2014

Perhaps someone on the steering committee or with access to the mailman
list should look to see if there is an invalid @protonmail.ch user.

What might be happening is that the maillist traffic could be going to a
dud account and the recipient is harvesting the sender's mail address and
sending a bounce notification.

The bounce notices look legitimate with valid DKIM signatures and no funny
received from blocks.