[TriLUG] OT: home Automation

tj bimasakti at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 17:29:05 EDT 2014

(many) arduino+shields and embedded arm board (running ubuntu)  woudl a
good candidate.

I am still on this project, and getting slow due on real life with two
toddlers:)

NRF24L wireless module is easy for remote sensing (duplex or full duplex)...

I assume everyone already knows about M2M, I am using MQTT client on
arduino and  broker on  pcduino3(at the moment).