[TriLUG] FS: two 2.5" SSD drives (128G and 160G)

Chris Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Thu Aug 21 10:01:37 EDT 2014

Samsung PM810 2.5" 7mm SSD 128G
2-3 years old. If you understand the SMART diagnostics, I've have a
screenshot from the Samsung SSD software if you would like to see it.
>From my reading of that data, it has most of it's life left.
$20

Intel X25M 2.5" 7mm SSD 160G
4 years old. If you understand the SMART diagnostics, I have a screenshot
from the Intel SSD software and the SMART data export (CSV) if you would
like to see them.  From my reading of that data, it has most of its life
remaining.
$20

Please contact me off-list.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services