[TriLUG] No-clean flux?

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sun Aug 24 12:50:16 EDT 2014

I had an unexpected electronics failure on Friday (my original PS3
spontaneously died). I'm going to try a repair method called a reflow, which
requires No-clean Flux. I can find it online in plenty of places and order
it, but then it's waiting for days for it to arrive and I've already got
everything taken apart. (Why yes, I should have read all the instructions
carefully BEFORE).

Anyone know if there's a local place I can pick-up some no-clean flux? I've
already tried my local RadioShack and all they had was standard rosin flux.