[TriLUG] Bash workshop this Saturday, September 6th: 1:00-5:00pm, Splat Space in Durham

Jack Hill jackhill at jackhill.us
Wed Sep 3 09:01:54 EDT 2014

Have you been craving more bash tricks after going home from the August
TriLUG meeting? Have a bash project that you're working on, or want to
speed up your daily work flow with better aliases and functions in your
dotfiles? Just curious to see what other people are doing?

Then please come to our bash workshop happening this Saturday, September
6th at 1:00pm at Splat Space in Durham. If you have a project you're
working, please bring it. If you don't have a project, don't worry, we'll
provide ideas (but a computer will still be useful).

When: Saturday, September 6th, 1:00-5:00pm

Where: Splat Space, 331 W. Main St., Durham
        http://splatspace.org/location/

Hope to see you there,
Jack
--