[TriLUG] Far, far OT: Thin-wall bushings

Brian Henning bhenning at pineinst.com
Thu Sep 18 12:02:51 EDT 2014

Oh, trust me, there will be pics and video!  I'm printing new parts for the Z axis motor mount (thicker and out of PLA instead of ABS) and banging out code to drive the thing based on an NC Drill file.  Once it's actually running fully-automated, I plan to port the code (it's C# right now, as that's my most comfortable environment for rapid development) and release all the plans under some GPL version.  Guess I'll have to get myself a github account...

~B