[TriLUG] Netflix

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Fri Oct 10 17:46:51 EDT 2014

I got >= 38.  I think this might be a child of the Wheezy libc issue that
is plaguing pepper flash.  Google did a release that fixed youtube videos
so I stopped holding the upgrade back but most other flash content it is
failing out on.

Wheezy is still at 2.13 for libc, jessie is I think at 2.19.

Ken