[TriLUG] [way OT] new auto recommendations

Fraley, Jon JFraley at glenraven.com
Mon Oct 20 15:13:16 EDT 2014

I bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze LS 6-spd manual new in Dec 2012 with the intentions of passing it down in a couple of years to one of my kids, but to be honest with you I have loved it.  I have found it to be just the right size for a daily driver, plus I am averaging 33-36 mpg.  For a $16K+ car it is extremely comfortable, road noise is at a minimum, the standard radio is awesome and its fun to drive.

Luckily no recalls -- yet!

Jon