[TriLUG] Fishing for a Google Inbox app invite

Leonard Boyle boyle.len at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:23:42 EDT 2014

Andy

it appears that you can request an invite on your own.

search google for google inbox

or

How to get Inbox by Gmail

Inbox starts with an invitation. The fastest way to get Inbox is from a
friend, or you can send us an email atinbox at google.com.

Inbox is currently available for Android phones (4.1 and up), iPhone (iOS 7
and up), and Chrome browser on a computer.
How to get an invite

There are two ways to get an invite for Inbox by Gmail:

   - *Ask a friend who has Inbox*
   People who already have Inbox will get invites to share with their
   friends. When you get an invite from a friend, you'll be able to start
   using Inbox as soon you download the Inbox app on your phone.
   - *Send us an email*
   You can request an invite by sending an email to inbox at google.com. We'll
   add more people to Inbox every week. You'll get an email from the Gmail
   team with your invite.