[TriLUG] [way OT] new auto recommendations

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 01:20:55 EDT 2014

On 10/17/2014 06:23 PM, Randy Barlow wrote:
> Bugatti Veyron.

Gentlemen, behold...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2118042/1982-cadillac-eldorado/
The best car I ever owned. I loved it's style and the fact that if
anything else hit it, they were toast. It got the same mileage doing 45
that you got doing 100mph. And you couldn't tell the difference! I had
moved to Greensboro, after living way out west. So, I kept a set of
studded snow tires in the garage already on rims. In 1999, driving from
Greensboro to the RTP (Red Hat) during the blizzard it was no big deal
for me to be going 65mph on those studded tires. With that big assed
engine up front on top of front-wheel drive, deep snow was nothing to
it. I wish I still had it. :) Ric

Linux user# 44256