[TriLUG] a BIG goof with last email!

David Matusiak dave at matusiak.org
Sat Oct 25 12:57:14 EDT 2014

Hi Glenn,

One of my favorite features from the "Labs" tab within Gmail settings is to
enable the "Undo send" feature. I believe it used to offer a range (10
seconds, 15 sec, 30 sec) as options, but now it gives you an "undo send"
grace period of about 30 seconds. Once you click send, at the top of the
page you'll see links for "View message" and "Undo." Click undo and you get
your "Oops" back.  :-)

Super helpful and I use it on a weekly (perhaps daily) basis.

HTH,
Dave M.