[TriLUG] [way OT] new auto recommendations

tj bimasakti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 10:12:00 EST 2014

well. was my  hard pick last year, where finally Picked Prius liftback to
replace my Hyundai two doors with aging/broken  transmission . replacing
with refurbished or used transmission(junk yard) costed more than the car
it's self.

I would picked up Chevy Volts at the first choice, but picked Prius
liftback due on  cargo space,  3 passenger on back seat.
Family matters are the first priority since have kids and loading cargo
space are needed.

driving 18K miles/year roughly.