[TriLUG] SSO in a Mixed World, part 2

Brian McCullough bdmc at buadh-brath.com
Thu Nov 6 14:21:51 EST 2014

On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 12:57:23PM -0500, Brian McCullough wrote:

> Also, for an Apache 2.2 machine, has somebody found a reasonable way to
> replace the Basic Auth Login pop-up with something more attractive?  I
> know that there is a new module in 2.4 that will allow that, but my
> environment isn't that advanced.

Nothing here, right?

In any case, I have found a tool that seems to be capable of doing
everything that I need, as far as the AD and Kerberos initial setup, and
it runs on the Linux box.

It is called msktutil, and comes in tarball ( source ) and .deb forms.

If anybody is interested, I will let you know how it goes.

Brian