[TriLUG] Using Btrfs

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Wed Nov 19 16:02:05 EST 2014

Really?  This post, and not the other one?  :)
http://www.trilug.org/pipermail/trilug/Week-of-Mon-20141110/072680.html

Honestly, I'm not a btrfs user, so I don't feel like I have a lot to
contribute.  I just couldn't quite make sense out of Paul's post, and
wanted to help him clarify what he was asking.

Aaron S. Joyner