[TriLUG] OT: at what age would you setup email for a child

Peter Neilson neilson at windstream.net
Fri Nov 28 13:54:44 EST 2014

When I was 30 the OS at work was TSS-8, and there was no network at all,
just mail local to the system. The other people with mail on the system
were high school students.

Yahoo Answers allows users as young as 13, but I've seen erudite
ten-year-old equestrians on there asking questions about their horses. At
least they say they are ten.

Ten is a good age, if said child also rides horses. Otherwise 13.