[TriLUG] Developer environment for starting programmer

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Dec 23 10:51:18 EST 2014

Be forwarned, certain Bluefish versions can be pretty buggy. One Debian
Bluefish I had crashed every 20 seconds if you had changed any config
info. It got to the point where I saved after every sentence, and
still lost a lot of work. My current Manjaro Bluefish will not wordwrap.

Bluefish is a spectacular authoring environment on which my business
depends, but sometimes you need to go the extra mile to get it to work
as expected.

SteveT