[TriLUG] Fax vs. .pdf - calling all IT gurus

MrB brentrbrian at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 14:40:53 EST 2014

A better question is how many of these groups of people, bank, realtor,
insurance, all are going to be using the same products and the same keys
you can't even get them to agree on a date for closing ... I can't even get
three doctors to agree on one computer system without making me sign on to
three different websites to check results of test

Brent R Brian on Samsung GS III Android Phone