[TriLUG] Picture Printing and HPLIP

Ken MacKenzie ken at mack-z.com
Wed Dec 24 10:47:20 EST 2014

I will add one other thought to this.  Keep in mind in some cases it might
just be easier and will usually better quality to offload printing of
pictures to a snapfish or similar.  However for printing now and playing
with more options than might be available through such services this is
helpful.  But if you needed a whole ton of borderless 4x6 prints for
example, outsourcing those would be the better option.  However I consider
that a general thing not just a linux thing.

Ken