[TriLUG] TWC raises modem rental - again

Danielle White Danielle at whitrel.com
Sun Dec 28 21:10:38 EST 2014

On 12/23/2014 06:49 PM, Bill Farrow wrote:
> My recommendation is to buy your own, and at the new rate it will only
> take 11 months to recoup your purchase.

We did this a few months ago and my wife subsequently called TWC to
cancel both the cable TV and telephone service we had in the bundle that
we signed on when we bought the house. In the end, we only cancelled the
TV because keeping the phone proved to be $3/month cheaper than internet
access alone.

Danielle