[TriLUG] TriLUG] TWC raises modem rental - again

David Both dboth at millennium-technology.com
Sat Jan 3 20:51:57 EST 2015

I will try to remember to follow up here after I get it installed. I plan to
order tomorrow from Amazon so I should get it Wednesday.

My problem is that the modem works fine until we have a neighborhood cable
outage. It will not reconnect automatically after that. This can be a major
problem when I am traveling. I have not had any other problems like reset to
defaults, or just dropping out. The problem only occurs when we have a cable
outage.

Thanks, all, for your comments.