[TriLUG] [Have A Job]: Joomla internals programmer needed

Jeremy Davis jeremyhwllc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 13:32:29 EST 2015

Brian,
I believe the package manager for joomla lives in Burlington. I have his
business card. I will look up his info when I get home from work. He
developed an awesome analytics plugin that also works with Wordpress. I
think Mautic was the plugin or his company name. I met him at Cryptolina
bitcoin conf but drawing a blank on his name.

Anyhoo, I am sure he knows some good folks.

Cheers!
Jeremy Davis