[TriLUG] North Carolina GIS Conference

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Mon Feb 2 15:44:40 EST 2015

Hi Folks,
I know I don't get to the meetings as much as I would like, but I thought
you would like to know about the upcoming North Carolina GIS Conference ,
Feb 25th ( Workshops) to the 27th, http://ncgisconference.com/.  Quite of
bit of open source software this year and the price is pretty cheap for a
large  conference .   Presentations on  the following ( trusting your
ability to google :-)), Opendronemap, Cesium 3d javascript, GRASS , QGIS,
Github, opendatakit , pdal.

Doug

--
Doug Newcomb