[TriLUG] Google Fiber

Brian Cottingham spiffytech at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 15:56:20 EST 2015

I have the TWC 50/5, and I usually get that speed, sometimes a few Mb/s
more.

@Ron Kelly, the 50/5 plan is ~$100/mo after the new customer first-year
discount is up, so it makes sense that's what they told you.

My dad and I have had success disconnecting our TWC accounts, signing up
again the next day, and getting the new customer rates.