[TriLUG] Google Fiber

Wes Garrison wes at xitechusa.com
Mon Feb 2 19:56:17 EST 2015

Apparently I got lucky and got a supervisor on the phone the first time I
called today.

I got cut off, because she upgraded the speed on a connection that I was
using for the VoIP line I was speaking to her on.

Oops.  I'd be lying if I said that was the first time that has happened.

Anyway, a supervisor in the Retention dept. can do 50x5Mbps at $49.99.

-Wes

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
pager:   (919) 869-1744
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."