[TriLUG] Printer/scanner recommendations

Ken M ken at mack-z.com
Wed Feb 4 16:16:19 EST 2015

My general printer recommendations overall for Linux.

I have found for most printing needs (office and home) HP has excellent linux support through hplip.

However if you have more photo specific needs, particularly borderless printing of photos then look around for an Epsom or Cannon printer that is supported by Gutenprint.

Ken