[TriLUG] Printer/scanner recommendations

Roger Broseus RogerB at Bronord.com
Wed Feb 4 15:38:36 EST 2015

I'm surprised. Many Canon scanners are not supported by Canon for Linux. I mistakenly bought a Canon scanner only to find I had to use it with Window$.  Also not supported by SANE.
--
Roger Broseus
www.bronord.com