[TriLUG] Printer/scanner recommendations

Don Jerman djerman at pobox.com
Wed Feb 4 16:42:15 EST 2015

It sounds like an occasion for salty language.

We got a brother laser printer this last round and kept the old
multifunction for the scanner.  But found that our camera and a table does
better quality and takes up less room.  Not as convenient though and no
auto feed.  But then the scanner doesn't do video....