[TriLUG] Thursday Meeting: February 12th - Details

Brian Gerard bgerard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 23:37:34 EST 2015

Hello everyone!

There are a few changes in our usual schedule and setup this month that
bear calling out ahead of time.

First, we're in a new building again this time, NCSU's Engineering
Building III: http://maps.ncsu.edu/#/buildings/eb3

We'll be in room EB3, 2201.

We are switching up the schedule a bit as well.  Specifically, we will
gather in room EB3 2201 at 6:45, rather than starting off in the atrium.
We will begin there with announcements, as well as a basic breakdown of
how the "Un-Meeting" will work.  At about 7:00 we'll head out to the
atrium for the usual pizza and drinks, then back into the room after
we're done to enjoy the panels.

And lastly... speaking of the panels, we are making a call for signups
for them.

You can find the slides-in-progress for this Thursday's announcements
here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1eKL4CuSWiYjclMFZA3dTYiXjHgU9964lfcpIYrKDTOw/edit
(http://tinyurl.com/ot545ul)

If you know about any of the topics that we've got on the docket[*] and
want to contribute your knowledge to the discussion, we would love to
have you!  All of the topics are listed at the end of the slide deck,
along with the beginning of a "Panel" list.  Add your name to the list
and help teach your fellow TriLUGers something new!  Or, if you would
like to be the "hands on the keyboard" for the session, put down your
name as the Driver.

[*] http://trilug.org/2015-02-12/un-meeting

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
The TriLUG Steering Committee