[TriLUG] ONLINE ONLY: February 19th, Workshop: Pilot backups and general hackery

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 19 12:08:34 EST 2015

We have decided that, between the weather and the questionable road
conditions, it would be best to move tonight's workshop exclusively
online.  To be clear, there will NOT be anyone at WebAssign to let
people in - this workshop will be ENTIRELY on IRC.

We will discuss options for rescheduling an in-person workshop / hack
night at a later time.

For those who would like to participate, we will be hanging out on
#trilug-sys on freenode from 7PM-9PM tonight.

The event page has been updated to reflect this change:
https://trilug.org/2015-02-19/workshop

Still looking forward to seeing everyone there!