[TriLUG] Slightly OT, who would you suggest for cheap .org registration?

Igor Partola via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Apr 4 12:04:01 EDT 2015

I would use MailChimp for email newsletter and signup form. The domain registration but is probably best handled by NameCheap. They are cheap, and the UI is relatively easy. For web hosting, I would set it up on something like GitHub. They actually will host a static site pretty trivially. Alternatively, Amazon's S3. There you pay $0.10/GB of storage and on that order of magnitude for bandwidth. A few web pages would run you sub-penny per month.

Igor