[TriLUG] Rescue CD

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 15 12:34:30 EDT 2015

maybe one nutty idea but if the main files are office files then maybe copy
them to a thumb drive and boot into a bootable CD of Linux. then you could
open the files there without worrying about infecting the "system" and
perhaps the viruses would not even run on linux.

E.g. customer could open their N important excel files and export as calc
etc.

Just a tangent,
Tim