[TriLUG] live ubuntu [ Was Re: booting an external disk with grub 0.97 ]

MrB via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 22 09:23:11 EDT 2015

If nothing else you should be able to find them on the search text box at
the top ... One of the reasons I prefer gnome3 to unity is it is easier to
use right out of the box much more intuitive in my opinion ... And as far
as using Ubuntu goes I prefer to use Mint ... it looks more like Windows XP
is much more intuitive for people coming from a Windows world

Brent R Brian
Galaxy 5 mobile