[TriLUG] live ubuntu [ Was Re: booting an external disk with grub 0.97 ]

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 22 09:37:53 EDT 2015

On Wed, 22 Apr 2015, Nikolas Everett wrote:

> I do it by hitting the windows key

dang! I've never used the windows key. I didn't even know I had one. How silly
of me. In Linux, if you're stuck, it's obviously the first thing you should try.

I get a search box and search for term. then I execute it. ;-\

I even find vi.

> and then typing teminal. I have not idea where it'd be in the menu. Its pretty
> lame that its not easy to find though.

I'd expect a term would be the first thing you'd want to run.

Thanks
Joe

jmack (at) austintek (dot) com - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml