[TriLUG] Frazier for Steering Committee

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 22 10:36:12 EDT 2015

If you can do FreeHefeweizen and/or FreePorter I'll vote for you.

The way you handled FreeIPA left a bitter taste in my mouth.

-Wes

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
pager:   (919) 869-1744
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."