[TriLUG] Save the date: CityCamp NC June 11-13

Jason Hibbets via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 29 12:41:43 EDT 2015

Hello TriLuggers,

I wanted to share some event information for CityCamp NC coming up in June.
Thanks for listening, I hope that some of you can make it. Also, if you
have or know of a cool open source/open data civic-related project, we are
looking for speakers
Jason

CityCamp NC is three days of open sourced talks, workshops, and hands-on
problem solving, to re-imagine the way the web, applications, technology,
and participation will shape the future of NC cities. CityCamp brings
together government, business, neighborhood, non-profit, and academic
communities to work toward next generation solutions for local
municipalities.

This years event will be held on June 11-13. On Thursday, June 11, join us
for lightning talks and the "Taste of CityCamp." The conference continues
on Friday and
Saturday, June 12-13 with a GIS panel, the keynote presentation,
unconference workshops, and hackathon.

Information will continue to be made available as we continue planning the
event at http://citycampnc.org. Look for event registration to open mid-May
2015. If you haven't already, follow @citycampnc on Twitter for regular
updates.

Interesting in helping out with CityCampNC 2015?
We have an awesome group of volunteers for this year's event so far -- and
we'd love your help, too. Find our next CityCamp NC meeting at:
http://www.meetup.com/Triangle-Code-for-America/

Interested in sponsoring?
See our sponsorship page and join the rest of our amazing sponsors:
http://citycampnc.org/sponsors/
We are very frugile with our budget, so every bit helps. $500-$1,000 can go
a long way to help make this event successful.

Contact: Jason Hibbets <jhibbets at gmail.com>, CityCamp NC co-chair, for any
questions.