[TriLUG] I choose me! :)

Barry Peddycord III via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue May 5 09:50:33 EDT 2015

I would like to second Brian's nomination. He's made an excellent
second-in-command, keeping us on track and organized - especially with the
new monthly hack nights!

Brian's an asset to TriLUG and I would be very happy to see him remain in
power for the next term. :)

~ Barry

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 12:55 PM, Brian Gerard via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org