[TriLUG] OT: Tablet Recommendations

Aaron Joyner via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon May 18 02:18:21 EDT 2015

I have a couple Nexus 9s at home, and I still use a Nexus 10 on a daily
basis.  Both are excellent devices.  I primarily use mine for reading
ebooks and web surfing.  My son's Nexus 9 is practically an extension of
his arm, used for everything from video (YouTube Kids so, Netflix) to
myriad games.  He had a 10 before and it held up to his abuse for more than
a year.  I only replaced it with the 9 when his Mom slipped on the ice this
winter and it took a shattering fall on the concrete.

All in all, they've been great devices.