[TriLUG] May 21 Workshop on Tech Talks and TriLUG Infrastructure

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu May 21 14:12:13 EDT 2015

Topic: Workshop on Tech Talks and TriLUG Infrastructure
When: Thursday, 21st May 2015, 7pm - 9pm
Where: WebAssign 1791 Varsity Drive #200 Raleigh, NC 27606 (NCSU
Centennial Campus); and #trilug-sys on freenode
Parking: The parking deck at the rear

Work on a personal project, hone your skills, or try something you
learned about at a recent meeting. While you're at it, help us maintain
the TriLUG infrastructure.

This month we continue tweaking our offsite backups, take further steps
down the path to the next incarnation of our infrastructure, and set up
a group infrastructure git repository. Come on down and dig in!

Bring along a topic you've been thinking about turning into a tech talk!