[TriLUG] any OpenSSL/cert experts out there?

Lee Fickenscher via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 22 07:37:43 EDT 2015

I'm not sure about other distros, but Redhat-based systems are pretty
simple.
There is a Makefile in /etc/pki/tls/certs that handles common/basic
functions and a good overview in the security guide:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Security_Guide/sec-Using_OpenSSL.html