[TriLUG] Job: System/Network/Security Administrator for a fast growing start-up in Durham

Chris Humphres via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu May 28 09:55:00 EDT 2015

My company (Windsor Circle) is one of the largest start-ups in the
American Underground in Durham and is looking to hire our first full
time admin.  You will be responsible for all of our Linux administration
in AWS, AWS security, our office network, and internal IT.  Knowledge of
python and Ansible and an interest in information security are big
pluses.  If interested, you can find more information and apply online
here:

http://www.windsorcircle.com/jobs?jvi=oEQh0fwv,Job

We’re currently the #1 rated company in the Triangle on Glassdoor by our
employees
(http://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Windsor-Circle-EI_IE919409.11,25.htm).