[TriLUG] Bye bye Tiger

C TC via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 29 10:32:58 EDT 2015

" Frys will not be coming to Raleigh anytime soon, just look at their
current locations. All near high population areas."

/\ /\ /\  This is why a big box shop won't last here. We are not a dense
enough population. Between having Intrex,
and considering the fuel cost Vs. shipping costs; I've been to those big
boxes in Raleigh (from Hillsborough) only
a handful of times. I also believe Fry's prices would be higher in our area
based on Asia > USA shipping/trucking.