[TriLUG] Bye bye Tiger

tj via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 29 15:17:16 EDT 2015

Before moving to Raleigh due on job offer, I used to go to Fry's  that
located next to Gwinnett Place Mall, and microcenter that not far from Fry's
they had always good deals that lower or equal  online price (newegg
mostly).

Fry's has  many electronic-parts, and not very expensive compared buying
online+shipping fee(+ taxes too).
I still remember Marietta sales tax was 5% :D. and Gwinnett was ~6%

one warning on Fry's, they mostly repackage return item and sell as a new
item.
I had some situation, when some cables were missing, even they said
re-pakcaged new item.

I do not miss Tiger, since the price is  a way overpriced. the last visit
was 3.5 years ago a when need desperately 500G HD to replace a bad drive on
my raid5 system.