[TriLUG] JOB Sr. Linux and Network Systems Administrator at RENCI

Ilya Baldin via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Jun 24 15:50:57 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am posting this in accordance with http://trilug.org/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Are_jobs-posts_welcome.3F

The details of the job posting and the way to apply are listed here:

https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/75547

RENCI is a research institute within UNC. I am the hiring manager for this position, however University rules limit how much I can discuss it in individual emails. We’re looking for a sysadmin with a depth and breadth of experience spanning virtualization and cloud technologies, HPC, networking, both software and hardware. The person will be responsible for running a world-wide distributed research testbed. We’re willing to train, but there has to be some ‘there’ there for us to start with.

If you think you may fit and want to work in a fast-paced research environment on the cutting edge of many technologies, apply at the link above. Pay is experience-based. This is a full-time EPA non-faculty position at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

-ilya

Ilya Baldin
Director, Networking Research and Infrastructure
RENCI/UNC Chapel Hill
http://www.renci.org