[TriLUG] TriLUG is a 501(c)(3) public charity

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jul 12 22:04:55 EDT 2015

I highly recommend Stripe as a payment gateway. After wrangling with PayPal
for years, Stripe came along and made life so much easier.

I set up a PayPal account for TriLUG in 2013 when we did BarCampRDU. That
could probably be used as well. However, Stripe does for free what PayPal
Pro does for $30 per month.

Jeremy Davis