[TriLUG] August 13th: Mark McCahill on Linux Containers for Learning

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 13 12:48:05 EDT 2015

I can't justify a 650 mile each-way drive to attend. I'd drive 150
miles each way, but not 650. Is there any way people can attend, or just
watch, this meeting over the Internet?

Thanks, and *really cool subject*!!!

SteveT

Steve Litt
August 2015 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust